Vacancy - GRP Repairer - Princess Yachts
Position: GRP Repairer
Salary: £8.13 increasing to £9.83 + potential bonuses
Hours of Work: 38 hours per week (4 day and 3 day shifts available)
Would suite Car body repair technicians/ panel beaters/ paint sprayers.
- Fill, rub, buff and polish damaged GRP moulds, working through grades of paper to achieve flawless finish.
- Recognise and understand chemicals and materials used.
- Colour repairs, large distortion repairs, forming profiles and shapes.
- Experience with colour repairs, minor mould repairs and familiar with use of small hand tools.
- Ability to work unassisted on basic moulds.
- Maintains immediate work area to an acceptable and safe standard
- Competent to work with in a team without guidance and contributing to a team bonus.
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing environment would be a strong advantage.
Applicants who have been successful at pre-screen will be invited to attend a practical “Trade Test” which if successful would then lead to our interview stage.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on this link to forward a completed application Pack with a covering letter.
To allow us to create a bespoke experience for you, please select your preferences from the menu.
Your choices will be saved for any subsequent visits to our website.
We can see you are in The United States of America.