Vacancy - Fabricator/Welder - Princess Yachts
Salary: £12.01 increasing to £13.12 + potential bonuses
Hours of Work: 4 day week shift (7am – 5pm Mon to Thurs), 3 day weekend shift (6am – 6pm Fri/Sat/Sun)
Purpose of Role
To prepare and assemble metal components for welding and subsequent welding, working within a busy Metal shop environment
- Using hand and machine tools cut, drill, linish and bend stainless steel components.
- Assembly of finished parts.
- Welding of metal fabricated items using MIG, TIG and MMA.
- Working with Stainless
- Use of oxy-acetylene for cutting/burning
- Apprenticeship or similar training as a Welder/fabricator
- 2 or more years previous experience preferred
- Experience of working with a wide range of instructions/drawings requiring some interpretation
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve quality standards and meet production deadline
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on this link to forward a completed application pack with a covering letter.
To allow us to create a bespoke experience for you, please select your preferences from the menu.
Your choices will be saved for any subsequent visits to our website.
We can see you are in The United States of America.