Princess Yachts are currently recruiting for a Facilities Technical Compliance officer to work across all sites here in Plymouth TODAY!
With immediate start dates this fantastic opportunity offers employees to be part of one of the worlds most luxurious yacht brands!
Facilities Technical Compliance officer
- Working within operational budget
- Adhering to all aspects of health, safety and security.
- Understanding and implementing ‘Best Value and Best Practise’ principles
- Familiarity and comprehension of Planned Maintenance regimes
- Maintaining statutory records
- Understanding of technical reports and ability to analyse and take remedial actions based on available budget, priority / urgency of need
- Legislation/Regulations awareness applicable to building services
- Handling Insurance Inspection reports
- Producing internal reports and trackers as required
- Collaborating with key internal and external contacts
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Facilities Technical Compliance officer; within the facilities department with a focus on statutory compliance and planed maintenance remediation across all PYL sites
- Issue, track and close PPM tasks via INVIDA CAFM system (Experience may have been gained on similar CAFM systems ie Maximo, Planon, Cognito)
- Issue and close statutory reactive tasks via INVIDA CAFM system
- Effective, clear and concise telephone manner with strong intercommunication skills
- Working with spreadsheets
- Prompt escalation of health and safety and business critical issues
- Raise and receipt purchase orders (CHESS POREQ) – Experience may have been gained in ORACLE SAP or similar systems
- Contractor control – Permits and Inductions
- Producing reports – Statistics /Work in progress / Overdue tasks
- Working within budget constraints
- Support non-compliance helpdesk and other team members – as required to cover sickness and absences
- Inter-site travel may be required
- Provide regular reports on task and WIP progress via our CAFM system
- Quote processing and analysis
- General admin functions – filing, mail, call handling, cloud-based file handling, compliance handling
- Liaison with Insurance Inspectors, Contractors, and local site staff to ensure appointments are met and maintenance is completed on-time or urgently re-arranged.
- Understanding of waste management
- Any other tasks commensurate with personal skill-set
- Assist in meeting a monthly target of 100% completion of statutory maintenance task (unmitigated)
- Schedule of service – maintenance issued on-time
- Tracking progress of compliance tasks within agreed timeframes
- Upkeep of asset database
- Equipment Asset list administration
- Interface with all areas of the business including production, supply chain, project, development and procurement.
- Strong experience in using CAFM systems in a building services environment
- Familiar with issuing planned and reactive maintenance tasks
- Understanding of budgets
- Ability to prioirtise works in order to maintain statutory compliance
- Computer literate (excel, word & power point)
- Ability to communicate well and be data driven
- Proven Significant experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-paced industrial, logistics, production or manufacturing environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organisation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- written, verbal and interpersonal skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A customer focused approach, exhibiting a reliable and responsible attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Confident and flexible manner
- Contributes effectively working within a team environment.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Proven to ability to prioritise
- Able to multi-task
- Advanced IT skills, particularly MS Office suite.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Business focused.
- Advanced knowledge of a CAFM Systems
- Advance knowledge of a financial IT package
- Have the ability to sometimes manage conflicting priorities when resources are stretched with the ability to maintain good internal/external relationships is essential even when demands are high.
- Appearance must be smart and professional at all times
- Be prepared to undergo training or attend courses when required.
- Full clean driving license
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Holiday – above statutory guidelines
- Pension – employer contributions
- Perkbox employee discounts nationally / locally and feedback survey’s
- Life Assurance
- Car Park
- Boat Trips
- Boat Shows
- Christmas Lunch
- Training / Development and progression
- Long Service Awards / Monetary / Badges / Letters / Gifts
- Simply Health Cash Plan Corporate rates available
- Workwear / PPE
- Family Days
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health/ Finance)
- Occupational Health on site
- Bereavement Leave – above statutory guidelines
- Retirement support
- Enhanced Maternity Pay